Saturday, January 7, 2012

Snowboarding Trip

Sorry about the brief hiatus folks.

Hubby and I took a short trip to Pennsylvania to do some snowboarding with my cousins who were in town. We stayed at the Bear Creek Mountain Resort which was absolutely wonderful. It made me feel like I was in Vermont with the stone-work, fireplaces, and rustic woodwork. We managed to do a little snowboarding on Thursday evening after dinner which was more of a re-teaching than anything. I have only been snowboarding twice before and that was over 5 years ago. Friday we hooked up with my cousins and uncle and took to the slopes for the entire day. I was sad to leave, especially since they opened tubing the night we left, but my muscles thanked me when we got home and I was able to soak in the tub.

Enjoy some pictures from our trip!







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Former Army wife, clinical psychology student, quilt creator, medical enthusiast, recipe hunter